Join Our Newsletter
Everyone Should be included
An opportunity for all Children
Challenger Baseball provides an opportunity for children with cognitive or physical disabilities to participate in the game of baseball. We utilize a buddy system to assist players on the field if needed, and players are treated equally to players in our conventional baseball programs.
Every player is fitted for uniform, and games are played on local baseball diamonds. We do not keep score, and they will have access to all league equipment.
- To provide opportunities for children, youth and adults with disabilities to play organized baseball.
- To provide experiences that enhance the lives of children, youth and adults with disabilities and their families.
- To empower children, youth and adults with disabilities through baseball and physical activity.
- To teach children, youth and adults with disabilities the core life skills inherent to baseball, including teamwork, communication, determination, resiliency, inclusion, independence, confidence, self-esteem, social skills and courage.
- To provide opportunities for children, youth and adults with disabilities to make new friends, meet other children and families in the community and become part of a team.
At the AGM it was announced that our Jr. diamonds will now be known as Ken Beaton Field. This is the 2nd Ken Beaton field